Star trek TNG Prop Collection

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Aug 7, 2008.

1. yeah not the pretiest but hey gotta start somewhere on the weapons
  2. as well as doing phasers now i though id tell you the next big prop im working on how do you like those desktop monitors in voyager because im unfolding one right now as well as finishing of the dusbuster the good thing is its the same colour scheme as albanion risings phaser props so theyll go well together
  3. yeah im still working on the unfold for it should get it done soon
  4. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

I'd like to find a model of the three way monitor used in the briefing room of TOS. That would be a simple, yet fun monitor to build for the kitchen table!
  5. Roll up roll up we have updates people.

Ok so for the past few weeks now ive been tinkering away. On a medical kit Complete with Hypospray, Medical Tricorder With Scanner (voyager Version), Cortical Stimulator, Hypospray Vials. Ohh and of course the Medical Case. Also you Guys Im going to take the unfolds and create Styrene templates so you can create your own. But i can only do that with the Medical Case and Cortical Stimulator the others are to complex. But dont fear you im making it 1/1 scale mening that your other resin props should fit into it but just to be sure it will be inscale with the kits from here. www.newmoonprops.com here are some pics.

What The entire prop looks like.
    [​IMG]

What my version looks like.
    [​IMG]

P.S ill also be doing the same except with the engernerring equipment
  6. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

Starship, your newmoonprops link is dead.
  7. opps sorry fixed now i seriously recommend the guys there great props at great prices
  8. okay guys all done are tricorder hyposray and case. the cortical stimulators however will have to be done later as my mesh of them didnt work well. so ill re-do them and upload the tricorder dosent have the scanner yet but ill upload a conversion for it once done. next is to take the case and modify it for styrene templates i done a test of the tricorder slot for it last night it has a bout a cm free each side wich is fine because the slot is meant to be lined with thick foam. im going to start a build of it and ill post pics as i go along here.
  9. Ok all uploaded and ready to be downloaded
  10. nevets

nevets New Member

great job any chance off some more enginering tools,case and possibly the cricket phaser too? please and thanks
  11. there currently in the works and ill get them up a soon as possible
  12. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Nice job with the case.
  13. thanks ill be making more eventually
  14. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

Cool

Excellent job! :thumb: My card and ink bill just keeps on climbing!! sign1 All I need is the time to finish these fabulous models!!!:rolleyes:
  15. thanks grifco if you build them pleas do post some pictures im intrested in seeing them built also guys dustbuster is nearly done
  16. Okay you guys i have been tinkering away on the type three rifle because i was unhappy with little part of it so i have fine tuned the mesh closer to the original with the body as the back was incorrect and ill be unfolding it again with simpler better teaxtures also the dusbuster will be release soon just doing the teaxtures ect. also i have been inspired by mouse muffins to build the type three phaser rifle it in his style of building. once done so guys stay tuned im also going to be gettng to work on the other phasers and rifles Also ill be doing a scope for the type three phaaser rifle

Cricket Phaser
    Boomerang Phaser/First Contact
    Flashlight Phaser
    Dolphin Phaser/Nemmsis Phaser
    Type Three A Phase Rifle
  17. THE DC

THE DC Member

Ent E

I remeber you were working on the Ent E.

I am trying to find something if it will help you. I had a magazine article showing modifications of the model for the last movie, added photon topedo tubes and other weapons clusters.

I have hunted through my stuff with no luck, but let me know if this would be of value. I could scan and email it.

BTW: Any though of doing the tricorders & equioment from the movie era? Taht period had great Fed and Klingon stuff.

PM your email if I can get the article for you.
  18. THE DC

THE DC Member

Ent E

I remeber you were working on the Ent E.

I am trying to find something if it will help you. I had a magazine article showing modifications of the model for the last movie, added photon topedo tubes and other weapons clusters.

I have hunted through my stuff with no luck, but let me know if this would be of value. I could scan and email it.

BTW: Any though of doing the tricorders & equioment from the movie era? Taht period had great Fed and Klingon stuff.

PM your email if I can get the article for you.
  19. that would be great thack DC ill see about doing some movie era stuff but it wont be for a while yet i want to get through the Tv shows first also guy could you let me know if you wouls like more padds because i found these perfect images to use as a rough guide to make potentially 50 Padds
  20. clif52

clif52 Banned

Have you thought about designing a paper model of the phaser rifle from the original series? I don't remember it being used but one time in the second pilot episode. Captain Kirk had to use it against Gary Mitchel. It was a COOL weapon.