Star trek TNG Prop Collection

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Aug 7, 2008.

1. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

If you can make due with Sketchup files once more ;)

I have 3 gates, ZPM's and a DHD
  2. i could look at the zpms to unfold
  3. hello guys ne prop here its a sonic screwdriver from DS9 seen in the pic circled in red. and theres my mesh of it i constructe it from scratch and will apply the textures once unfolded

Attached Files:

4. clif52

clif52 Banned

I didn't know Deep Space Nine had a sonic screwdriver. I thought that was Doctor Who only. I found an older version of Doctor Who's but haven't found the new version from the new series. This looks great like all of your new designs. I just haven't had time to build any yet.
  5. i didnt knoe either until i saw it on trekprops.de so butilt it fairly simple to do it comes to 16Cm in total ive just finished the unfold an textures on it pics soon to ans also looking back on my other kits i plan to clea them up a bit mainly the walls on the padds there messy and i think too thick so ill refine it a bit to make it closer to the real prop i know though you never get close to the real thing with paper but i want them close and as simple as possible
  6. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

do you want to make GeordiĀ“s Visor? it is not in your list, but it is a cool stuff!
  7. yeah id have a go at it just need some refrence for it thats one problem i have with these props orthos and good images of them
  8. panzer

panzer Member

9. well heres the finished item ill put it up soon on my site for all of you to have also d-whale you got me thinking about the visor:rolleyes: thanks for the link panzer it should come in handy

Attached Files:

10. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

ex-astris has something like that! search for the word "Visor"! Or you go at ex-astris to "Treknology" and then under "V"!
  11. The sonic screwdriver is now up for download at my site (for link see my signature) next up isolinear chipswihich would be possible for clear plactic ill make a set of diffrent colours ans shapes Ie: big motherboards medium chips and the standard chip and ill make loads of diffrent lables for the part on the to diffrent numbers etc and.

P.S last night i also started work on a soverigon class (enterprise e) so far have part of the top saucer done but if anyone has any hi-res orthos id appretiate it the ones i have are low res.
  12. ohh also im starting to refine my other models changing parts making walls thiner etc
  13. Revised the previou PADDS and holoemmitter and uploaded nelixs padd also the enterprise e is going well nearly got part of the saucer done
  14. i seem to be writing to myself but ill post updates any way this is the first major prop to be started TNG type three phaser rifle. Below are some pics of it

Attached Files:

15. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

:thumb:WOW !!! I WAS THINKING OF ASKING U BOUT THIS BUT HEY YOU READ MY MIND !!! LOOKS GREAT MATE NOT MANY COMMENTS BUT WE ARE ALL FOLLOWING YUOR GREAT WORK...I WISH CJTK1701 WAS HERE TO SEE THIS GREAT STUFF YOUR TURNING OUT M8 :) :) KEEP IT UP BUD :) :) :thumb:
  16. Thanks Col.Kurt ive just finished the 3D model ive theis one seriously helped me get to grips with meta best thing ive built and most complex so far. and the frist design with something thecnical because i added a hinge to the scope so you can faold it up and down. Pics of it below. I think ill have to release the PDO with this one Just to view it though.

Attached Files:

• uuie.jpg
      uuie.jpg
      File size:
      93.1 KB
      Views:
    • ji.jpg
      ji.jpg
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
  17. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I'm still watching:thumb:

Got to give a big:wave7: for the rifle.

Looking forward to seeing the E finished.
  18. i started a basic unfold it tops the scale at 60cm long and 15cm high the enterprise is a slow going but i thick i should be able to pull it of. im also going to add some more detail to it after looking at pics on phasers.net
  19. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

any chance of a teaser pic of your big e m8 :) :thumb:
  20. well theres nto much of it at the moment just the rough oval of the saucer ill post pics once i get closer tho ;)