Star trek: Nebula class repaint and build.

Jackrum

Jan 23, 2007
Still doing. Just very very slowly... I have a lot of work commitments at the moment. Plus, a friend gave me a copy of the unseen university model book :)

Z

Zathros

Summer is a rough time for modeling. I hope people are out there enjoying nature. Modeling is great when the bugs come out, or it just gets too hot to be outside! :)

Jackrum

Jan 23, 2007
Summer is a rough time for modeling. I hope people are out there enjoying nature. Modeling is great when the bugs come out, or it just gets too hot to be outside! :)

Summer? SUMMER? Here in blighty that's just an old legend we tell each other while sheltering from the bloody rain. Nobody actually BELIEVES it... It's like the damn tooth fairy. :cry:

Z

Zathros

I feel for you. I built a barn, and strangest thing happened, all my "friends: disappeared, and I (with a very bad back) ended doing mostly by myself. It seemed to rains massively 4 days out of the week for spring summer and fall. It took me two years to build that 16 x 24 foot 26 feet high barn. It came out great. Funny, all the friends showed up when I was done asking me to fix this and that, but two new things happened. I had a new price schedule for my services, and my prices hard increased sharply

Jackrum

Jan 23, 2007
Wow, time flies. Had some time today. The final page is complete and the model's ready to upload. Watch this space :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
D-Whale, so very nice to see you here. :)