• Soulwolf.jpg
    Soulwolf.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 23

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Beautiful! Thank you!

Concerning the Warbird, there are a few areas at the bottom of the ship where the lower neck strut is connected to the engine section of the ship and where the top neck strut is attached to the head. There are small pieces all over the ship intersecting. I can't say if this is a big problem but I'm sure that it makes aligning the parts fairly difficult. A test build should be more insightful.

Other than that I assume that this is the best Romulan Warbird paper model available at this time. Thank you for sharing!

wulf111

@Revell-Fan i will check out the warbird as soon as i get the chance, maybe i will do what i did to the Negh'Var and break it down to separate components to make building it easier. i am glad you all like these if anyone else wants to modify or rework any of the ships just let me know and i can get you the 3D files.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, what a collection of works. They wil be enjoyed by many I am sure. I Thank You and the forum Thanks You! :)

Maverick65

Just ran across this thread, not sure how I missed it. These are indeed great editions to the starfleets. Thanks for sharing them with us Wulf.

wulf111

the Negh'Var is in PDF format along with the instructions.For you will be able to download it i think you will need to have 10 or more posts before the restrictions are removed from your account. once you do get it post a build thread if you can we all love to see how you are doing with it and i could offer up any advice to help you out.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
file not found on all 3 links in downloads section, Klingon negh-Var. anyway to get it before the upgrade begins?

wulf111

yeah looks like we have a problem with a lot of the downloads. hopefully it will be fixed sometime soon.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The forum is is having technical problems and is going to be migrated to a new platform on the 20th of this month.
ALL of the DOWNLOAD Files will be available there soon.

Please read this thread: http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175524

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing.

Please be patient.