The wee bugs have been put in a stasis field so they won't be multiplying or escaping or... ...much of anything - lol. The saucer of the Centaur was finished and all the other parts were cut:- It all went together surprisingly easily, but I had to ditch the gold ailerons as they were too bulky when folded. The completed USS Centaur measures 30mm (just under 1 1/4") in length:- Next up are the five Galaxy class ships. I didn't think that the registry markings would show clearly when I printed these, but they do. I've decided to write in my own as editing the templates five times is more hassle than I'm prepared to go through, especially when they'll probably be damaged ships. I know I've covered Paragon's design for the Galaxy class before, but it's nice to have something to look at while waiting :- These are the upper saucer parts for the unnamed ship, with a random registry number.