Star Spangled Warrior--Wonder Woman P-51 Mustang

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Oct 7, 2015
Thanks Rhaven! Now I need the time to repaint the model, resize it, and build it. I want to harden it with resin or something else so it will be sturdy enough to use with action figures. Thinking about using magnets in the wheels so they will work up or down. Maybe magnetic prop so it can be replaced with a clear "spinning" prop.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thanks Rhaven! Now I need the time to repaint the model, resize it, and build it. I want to harden it with resin or something else so it will be sturdy enough to use with action figures. Thinking about using magnets in the wheels so they will work up or down. Maybe magnetic prop so it can be replaced with a clear "spinning" prop.

I am looking forward to seeing it!

Reactions: Lee Clifton

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I think all the elements are GREAT.. but I am wondering if it would look better if you
rotate Wonder Woman about 5 ° to the right ... along with Starspangled where it is also parallel with the exhaust and shrink Warrior about ? 1/3 or so... hard to tell without getting hands on!! ;)

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Oct 7, 2015
Thanks Rhaven! Retired commercial artist/graphic designer. All of this is Photoshop. Anyone needs any help let me know. I make everything for my toy display projects. Most I keep but sometimes I sell them.

Heres a link to my Facebook page where I post my current projects.
https://www.facebook.com/CliftonCustomToys/

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You really know how to invigorate the artwork, I'm envious, in the good way. :)

Reactions: Lee Clifton