Staff Relocations :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
For everyone that is keeping score here in the 4th inning.... :D :D :D

Please note that we have had another change here at The Gauge..... I received an e-mail from Spitfire stating that, like most of us, she has become a bit too busy to dedicate the time every day that being an Administrator demands. :(

I (very reluctantly) agreed that since she can't commit to the time needed to keep The gauge a great place to visit for all our members... She could go back to being a Moderator... You didn't actually think I'd let here leave completely did you?? :wave: :wave: :wave:

So, then I had to decide on a replacement..... Most of you comment that you like our monthly photo contests and other things we have going on here.... and that actually helped me make the decision... I PM'd our Photo Forum Mod and asked if he would mind adding a bit to his duties.. He (thank goodness) accepted....

So, Without further fanfare.. (My "two" fingers are getting tired anyway) allow me to announce..

announce1 ezdays as our new co-administrator

:D :D :D and he's been here long enough so you don't have to be "nice" to him while he learns the Admin duties..

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
congratulations Don:thumb: :thumb: .... if you can be that EZY suckerd in to things.... I have this bridge for sale:rolleyes: ... its called the coathanger and its going cheap:D :D ..... well done m8, I know you`ll do a good job.....hey now might be a good time to ask for that rise.....????????sign1 sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Thanks for the well wishes, and the warnings.:eek: I accepted this position based on the fact that Mikey told me I didn't have to relocate to The Gauge corporate headquaters and that I could telecomute and work from home, now from the title of this thread I kinda wonder.:rolleyes:

But, that not withstanding, this new position will allow my family to live in luxuries that we could never afford up to now.
61.gif
Yesterday we went and traded our old truck for a brand new...(whisper, whisper
798.gif
) Oh, you're kidding, really?
46.gif
, uhhh, :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Yes, of course, I uhh, yeah, I love this job and.... excuse me, I'll be right back, I've got to talk to a man about taking back a Jaguar. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Arizona Heat

Jan 26, 2006
Kingman Arizona/Dolan Springs Arizona
ezdays said:
Thanks for the well wishes, and the warnings.:eek: I accepted this position based on the fact that Mikey told me I didn't have to relocate to The Gauge corporate headquaters and that I could telecomute and work from home, now from the title of this thread I kinda wonder.:rolleyes:

But, that not withstanding, this new position will allow my family to live in luxuries that we could never afford up to now.
61.gif
Yesterday we went and traded our old truck for a brand new...(whisper, whisper
798.gif
) Oh, you're kidding, really?
46.gif
, uhhh, :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Yes, of course, I uhh, yeah, I love this job and.... excuse me, I'll be right back, I've got to talk to a man about taking back a Jaguar. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D
I have some oceanfront property for sale in Arizonasign1
Congratulations to you Don
balloon6

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Congratulations Don.........................By the way, Did he tell you how to get to the executive washroom??? I heard it put like this..............Its not a job, Its an Adventure!! :D :D :D

Good Man for the Job Mikey, He'll do the gauge proud as he has always done in the past!!! :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Tileguy said:
Congratulations Don.........................By the way, Did he tell you how to get to the executive washroom??? ...

Thanks again guys. As far as the executive washroom goes, yes, Mikey handed me the key and told me where it was, then told me to pick up the mop and bucket in the hall closet on the way. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I wonder why he would tell me that... (whisper, whisper....)
46.gif
Doh,
46.gif
huh, just like the pay raise ya say ? :eek:ops: :eek:ops: Why didn't someone tell me before now???wall1

What?
118.gif
THAT'S
in the RULES? Come on, no way....:rolleyes:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
TomPM said:
They gave you a mop and bucket!? They gave us a roll of paper towels and a toliet brush! I guess that is the difference between an Admin and a Moderator.goldtoth1 :p :D
THAT was a toilet brush Mikey gave me last year..:eek: :eek:. Geeze Louise, someone get me some Listerine...peasoup peasoup

sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
I was just looking for another key on my "extra" ring...and found the Exec Washroom key still on it..jawdrop

Don - - - you must have the "Ladies" Executive Washroom key!! :eek:ops: goldtoth1 :eek:ops: goldtoth1 :eek:ops:
Well that's understandable since up to yesterday, Val was the co-adminstrator and I guess force of habit got the best of you. bounce7

I'm just wondering what the heck Tom and the rest of the mods were all doing in there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: