ST XI Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
Actually, the nacelles are pretty much the same as before, just with different (but simple) hoods and fins. I'm pretty confident in both of those. The two areas I really want to see someone else do are the impulse deck and the secondary hull.

Just a suggestion for when you build it too: try making one thick reinforcing strip for the pylons. Cut slits in the hull and slide it in. It works better as one single piece, not one for each pylon. Then just wrap the pylons around it and glue in place. I find it also helps to make it long enough to fit in the nacelles, which I also cut slits in.

C

cmags

Thanks for the suggestion - I agree it might be a good idea since the pylons are essentially 2D in this version of the ship. I'll see if I think its necessary when I get to building though - at 1:1700 the 65lb card that I use has a really good strength to weight ratio for things like this.

mchale

beach boy
Jun 27, 2008
greenville pa
hi realy nice job on the upgraded kelvin and the paragonprise keep up the star trek models . i think you did the whole enterprise right .have you seen the way the enterprise in the new game star trek DAC it cool from what i saw.

mchale

beach boy
Jun 27, 2008
greenville pa
hi & thanks wait didn't you release the mkf enterprise with gabe k's enterprise ? i remember when you put gabe k's enterprise on your site. i downloaded it and and the mkf enterprise was in the same download .

mchale

beach boy
Jun 27, 2008
greenville pa
i just went went through my files and it was in gabe's enterprise under mkfenterprise it was a seperate file it looked complete

mchale

beach boy
Jun 27, 2008
greenville pa
you've got a fleet mr. paragon ,fleet admiral i mean

hi what about the uss actium's class ship it looks cool are you going to upload that ship to site. it make a great addition to fleet paragon .the actium could be the flagship for you ,fleet admiral paragon

mchale

beach boy
Jun 27, 2008
greenville pa
i thought you might get a kick out of it . did you ever try any of my pt boat models in the download section . all my models i give permision to any one to upgrade and place them in the download section and or on your website if you have one .

C

cmags

^^ Most certainly. I've been modifying a few different stands I've found for my various fleet members. The more variety, the better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.