Splat!!!!!!!!!

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Seen at OsFest last weekend .........

980367_10200479239883187_236377247_o.jpg

Question: What is the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits your windshield ????????????????

Answer: Its a$$h0le!!!! :rolleyes:sign1

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That is one big a$$ bug! That look like a motorcycler windscreen, you ride? It almmost looks like a mini Enterprise, with 1/4 saucer section, one intact nacelle , one broken one and the main section almost intact. If so, the last words would have been "Shields U....." :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
That is one big a$$ bug! That look like a motorcycler windscreen, you ride? It almmost looks like a mini Enterprise, with 1/4 saucer section, one intact nacelle , one broken one and the main section almost intact. If so, the last words would have been "Shields U....." :)

It IS a mini Enterprise!!! sign1

And, no, I dont ride a motorbike.... I am a 4 wheel man myself!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Wow! I thought I was seeing things! I do ride, I have over 300,000 miles on motorcycles. I hit a bird once at 100 miles an hour. Every time I tried to dodge him, he did the same thing. I had a full face helmet, but with goggles on instead of the shield. When he hit me (or I him), he exploded forcing my goggles up and I had bird brains, guts and feathers all over my face. I was on my Honda and went into a famous tankslapper Honda wobble, which occurs when you do a sharp move and the whole bike starts to oscillate like nothing you ever experienced before. I stopped, and spit out bird for about 15 minutes. I think it was a Barn Swallow, judging by it's sing span and ability to dogfight. :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I stopped, and spit out bird for about 15 minutes. I think it was a Barn Swallow, judging by it's sing span and ability to dogfight. :)

Well, if you were spitting out bird parts, then the bird is aptly named: Swallow ...sign1sign1

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
sign1sign1sign1

That's why you never should warp through a solar system!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :cool::cool::cool: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Well, if you were spitting out bird parts, then the bird is aptly named: Swallow ...sign1sign1

I never thought of that! That is funny. :rofl: The tires I was running at the time were made by a company named Swallow too!!

That is (still have it) one Hot A$$ bike. CB400F with KazYoshima Stage III 458 c.c. kit. 14,000 r.p.m. redline. Custom made Smooth bore Mikuni carbs. Gold anadozed aluminum D.I.D. rims with stainless steel spokes and Kaz made me a hand bent flow benched tested 4-1 header system.