Spitfire?

interurban

Hi Tyson, I have not heard a peep since we met with the gauge box car:(
Also I am concerned about Errol aka kettelstack.
WHHHOOOO I just check my e mail and errol has answered mine I was getting worried, Errol asked me to say Hi to all and he will catch up with us in a day or so. Vacation and gardening got in the way a bit:D
O K now where are you spitfire?????????

jon-monon

Coupla weeks ago I got a message from her and she said she was getting real busy with work :)mad: :mad: :mad: ). Not that that's a valid excuse to not frequent the gauge :) That work, it'll suck the life outa ya if you let it! Rots the brain.

aartwmich

Glad you asked Tyson..I was wondering too! Hope she's well and fine, just busy with the rest of her life..or outside enjoying the spring weather!!

cidchase

Wasn't she workin' on a hot wheel bearing? I hope that Gauge boxcar didn't come off the jacks on her! Somebody oughta go check, she might be pinned. If it was the 'N' car, I wouldn't worry.....:eek: :eek: :D

spitfire

Hello my friends and thank you all so much for your concern. I am indeed alive and well, but deluged with work at the moment. I have taken on a new class for the summer term and there's lots of prep work to do, plus a rather large freelance project has been taking up most of my other time lately. If that's not enough, I have been attending a weekend workshop in teaching fundamentals, but that is now finished. I am happy to say I PASSED!

Anyway, things will continue to be busy for me for the next couple of weeks, so if I'm not around as much as I would like to be - that's why.

Hope to be back with you all on a regular basis very soon!

cheers
:D Val

Tyson Rayles

Robber Baroness' are hard to come by, the last inventory we took here the Gauge had a grand total of 1! Glad everything is fine and for the record the other 1,000 plus members could have told you you would pass, wasn't even close in our opinion! :D

aartwmich

Congrats on passing your teaching fundementals workshop, like Tyson said not much doubt there.

So I'm going to assume that you're teaching this summer class not taking it.....what are you teaching?

Well bummer that you have to work more than you get to play...lol...paying the mortgage can really stink!!

Vic

Actually, The Great and Royal Order of Robber Barrons has dispatched Barroness Val to Iraq:eek:

Rumor has it that Saadam had a rather extensive model railroad which he buried in the desert somewhere:eek:

We are trying to locate it to claim salvage rights!!!:D :D :D :p

RailRon

So Val, there's another teacher on the board, eh? There's a bunch of them on the Gauge, and in our school we are about a dozen railroad fan/model railroaders, too. :cool:

Perhaps there are some linked genes which are responsible for teaching and (model) railroading. Mmmmmmh... I could start a research project about that...:D :D :D

Congratulations for passing your workshop - and lots of fun when using your new knowledge in teaching!

Ron