Speedster Direction Wrong

Aug 28, 2005
Northwest Indiana
I've stumbled across a small problem. I some time ago purchased the 3 piece MOW Track equipment set made by Bachman Spectrum. The Two track servicing machines run fine but the speeder runs in the opposite direction as the others. I've had it apart but seems there is no way to reverse the polarity. Has anyone run across this problem or found a solution ? Any help would be appreciated ! Joe :) :) :)

Aug 28, 2005
Northwest Indiana
In answering the suggestions - there are no wires in the motor to swap. I already inverted the motor - to no avail. And the wiper bar could be moved to the other side, but the axle gears are offset and cannot be 180-ed. I asked the " Bach-man" on another forum but have not received a response yet. Makes one wonder if Bachman ever checked this - or do I have a Fluke ? I appreciate the suggestions from the " Gauge " ! Joe

Aug 28, 2005
Northwest Indiana
Hi Don, I do enjoy a challenge and figured if I couldn't work it out, put it out on the gauge, then I'd call Bachman. I've dealt with them before and they worked well with me and solved other issues for me. Joe :)

Aug 28, 2005
Northwest Indiana
Duuuhhh ! Here's the deal. I must have had a brain cramp the time I worked on it and inverted the motor ( Ray was correct ) and probably somehow turned it twice, then reinstalled it the way it was originally, Duuuhhh ! I feel stupid !!!:eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: I want to thank all you guys for the responses and " KUDOS " to Ray !! This little speeder runs great !!! A fine job by Bachman-Spectrum ! Joe :wave: