special move

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Sagaponack Montauk & Cindys Harbor BL20-2 #3055 is heading inbound to the NY&A interchange with a new caboose. The consignment is routed up the east coast, across to the center of Canada, up the Central Canada Trans icepack & Siberia railway, then on through Germany and France, where it will be sent through the Chunnel in a special freight movement. The Badger Creek Lumber Co. dispatcher will have to pick it up at the UK end of the Chunnel, and route it to its final destination.

Attachments

• bclcbobber.jpg
    bclcbobber.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 141

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Pete, the little bobber looks good, can't wait to put it into service soon.

Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Pete,
The little beauty arrived at Badger Creek Lumber Company this morning, she is beautiful, and I love it. Not been in service long enough for it to get dirty yet :D

Shamus

Attachments

• newcab.jpg
    newcab.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 93

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
What can I say Pete. I love a caboose no matter what railroad or size.
Now this little one is an international traveller.
It must have got across the pond somehow and it sure looks at home at Badger Creek

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Shamus,
Rarely does reality surpass imagination, but that twelvespot does so look like it belongs there. I see you found the "stowaway" in the cupola. There's another at the table. They don't need much pay, but four weeks vacation a year, and they'll dry up your beer supply in a heartbeat. Thanks for the pic, and the opportunity to have some fun.
Pete