Special 5 day sale

DeWayne

To celebrate thirty-six (36) years of marriage this Sunday I am running a special sale. From now until Thursday midnight (my local time) you can purchase three models and get one free (same or lessor value). See main page: http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

DeWayne

Darwin

DeWayne, the terrible things you do to my cashflow, and with my car in the transmission shop no less. Congrats on the milestone.

DeWayne

For better or worse, Darwin... I couldn't have done no better and she couldn't have done no worse! :)

Fix your car. Without it you can't go to work. No work, no money. No money, no models. What a viscous world we live in.

Thank you for the kind words. We're working towards fifty and that's when we'll decide if we want to make it a permanent thing.
DeWayne

Fishcarver

Congrats and Long May You Run!!!

DeWayne: Congratulations to you and your good lady wife on your 36th anniversary. In this day and age, that is something to be really proud of!

PLEASE do not close up the shop! I am a newcomer to this hobby and really value all of the resources that I have found on this site. Although I am not in need of any more models right now, I would sure like to have you around !!

Sincerely
Jim R
Fishcarver