I just finished making seven trees today. I made enough armatures for seventeen, but ran out of WS Foilage! I had dreamed this up one night, trying to 'fall asleep', and it seems to work pretty good. I will be putting them in the foreground for sure. I started with 12-16 strands of "tag wire" that I found at the local Industrial Supply/Safety store. The wire is 12" long, I plannned to make 6-10" trees. I cut short (1/8th") pieces of 1/16th" and 1/8th" shrink tube and slid the larger diameter onto the bottom of the trunck about 1 1/4" up. Then I used the solder gun to shrink the wires into one bundle. Then I would pull, or fold down, 3, 4 or 5 wires for the lower branches. Then I would slide another piece of 1/16th" shrink tube on the remaining bundle, down to about 7/8 to 1" above the lower branches. Then I would 'shrink' the tube and fold down more wires. I continued till I had reached the top. I found that I would trim the bottom row of branches at 15', the next at 12', then 10', 7', 5' and then the top at 3'. I then wrapped the trunks with green flourists tape, (she didn't have any brown), and then sprayed them brown.