Speaking of Cartoon characters.........

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Guys,

I just saw the Webdudes thread about "Grimm" from the "grimm adventures of billy and mandy" and it got me to thinking about other characters I remember from "my" past......
Wouldnt it be great to have this little guy in card model form sitting ontop of your monitor?

bud-man-whrd2.jpg

So, if any of you designers feel like giving this character a try at becoming a cardmodel, I am sure there is alot of ppl who would build it.
How bout some feedback as to whether it would be "welcomed" as a model?

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Geedubbya,
Next to Disney, Anheuser-Busch is the number two corporation whose copyrighted properties I do wish wish to tinker with.
(I do have a BudMan Stein....:razz: )
I would like to see a model kit though...

Currently supporting the rebuilding of Louisiana through consumption of
Abita Turbodog.

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy webdude,

well it was a thought, even though I wasnt thinking too clearly at the time....i wasnt even considering the copyright thing....... some things just seem like they oughta be free to be made into models lol.
anyway, have a good day,

Greg aka GW

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
GEEDUBBYA said:
Howdy webdude,

well it was a thought, even though I wasnt thinking too clearly at the time....i wasnt even considering the copyright thing....... some things just seem like they oughta be free to be made into models lol.
anyway, have a good day,

Greg aka GW

We many of us know the "rat" has droves of lawyers set to sweep in and the curators of frogs, lizards and clydesdales have been known to be every bit as narrow-minded when it comes to free advertising.

I'd love to build that model but I most likely won't be the designer.
Some companies get it and some don't.:mad: