Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
I don't know about that stuff,...there was a girl that abused corpses at the mortuary next door to a philly samwich shop, she worked there and actually prepared a few philly cheese steaks for me before she was caught, [GUGH*].
No, the cat didn't get me sick. I fell down the stairs where I live and cut my palm deeply from some rocks [instead of grass they use here in the desert] and I got a staff infection that just killed me and lingered on for 6 months. I got anti-biotics but had a skin breach and got re-infected with cellulitis. so more AB's finally cleared all that up just in time for me to catch a cold, [due to a flue shot I believe] and then bronchitis. The last few weeks of paper modeling have not worked out right at all.

Jeez Spaceagent talk about a string of bad luck! I sure hope that 2018 is MUCH better for you. :angelic: Give's a new meaning to a slab of beef with everything on it!;) They say that location is pretty important.;) I guess she was just very lonely....:nailbiting:

Sky Seeker
:tank:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I remember thinking whatta strange girl sne was...
But on the good side of thing my heart doctor cleared me today, all my blood tests were under borderline, almost normal, checked on AOK. Icoughed up so me kind of tumor out of my lung, in a coughing fit. I never heard of that before but I guess its good that its go e.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Yeah, and right on the coastal border of Oregon too. World capitol of whacko shroom heads. Highway patrol caught one driving his VW bug with his girlfriends brains hacked out of her head with a hatchet, on the passenger seat, talking to them and taking them to the SanFran airport to take"her" to Hawaii on vacation. Had stuff like that once a week at least.

Reactions: Cybergrinder

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You coughed up a tumor!!! Jeez, I better check my lougies more closely, I can swear some have blinked back at me! ;)

I'm really glad your doing better. Eating preserved humans is not a good thing considering that chemical is one of the deadliest known to mankind. I honestly would sue the bejesus out of them. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You deserve a fantastic year, just say. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and everything will be fine. (what a crock of sh*t) I do wish you better times. Your are given the cross you can bear. You must be strong. (double entendre intended).

Crock of sh*t served:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I remember thinking whatta strange girl sne was...
But on the good side of thing my heart doctor cleared me today, all my blood tests were under borderline, almost normal, checked on AOK. Icoughed up so me kind of tumor out of my lung, in a coughing fit. I never heard of that before but I guess its good that its go e.
I am glad to hear that you are OK now, and that your test results are good! As for coughing up a tumor. WOW! That is amazing! I am glad to hear that you got it out of your lungs.
I am glad that you are going to be sticking around for a bit longer!!!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thanks ! It was really draining my health and changing my moods. Now I feel my strength returning and more stamina.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I wonder if we poop these things out without knowing it? Not kidding, but damn, if you can cough one out, well, you know what I mean. Good thing you're feeling better. God work's in mysterious if not just plain whacky ways, I guess he wanted it out at that moment, in front of the doctor.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
You got to watch this desert , it has strange things in the soil... I have had similar things occur. Glad to hear you are doing better..!!

Reactions: spaceagent-9

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Yeah, and right on the coastal border of Oregon too. World capitol of whacko shroom heads. Highway patrol caught one driving his VW bug with his girlfriends brains hacked out of her head with a hatchet, on the passenger seat, talking to them and taking them to the SanFran airport to take"her" to Hawaii on vacation. Had stuff like that once a week at least.

Please remind me to stay away from the left coast!:flag::frak: Hmmmm... maybe we could give them to China.. as a peace offering after the San Andreas fault has "a little problem".;)

Coughing up a tumor that's a new one on me! Hey that certainly beats surgery!:) I remember having a severe case of bronchitis one time that made me wonder. Slightly chunky with a hint of red and a little deep dark green stuff thrown in for good measure!

God certainly works in mysterious ways!:angelic:

Glad you can stay with us a little longer!thumbsup Keep on building and getting better buddy!:)

Sky Seeker

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I am just shocked that Zathros referenced Mary Poppins instead of Barbara Eden...

Is that one of the signs of the Apocalypse???

Ran out of B.E. pics I could post, there is nude stuff of her out there, yowsa!! :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
@Sky Seeker , that sounds a bit chewy :) I remember having pneumonia and coughing up something that resembled a caterpillar (Brown & fuzzy). No, it wasn't a furrball :)

Could of been the larval stage for one of those critters from district 5 or maybe just a baby SA cricket?;)

Hey isn't this forum supposed about Spaceagent and his builds? I guess we all are generating degeneration now...:facepalm:

Just spiraling down the whirlpool now. Hopefully we'll enjoy the ride. (Wish we had a Dr. Strangelove meme I'd post it right now!)

Sky Seeker

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I like both them gals! She was good looking all the way up to and after, 'Victor Victoria'. yeah, well I guess i better describe the plug. It was like a piece of sausage but bloody maybe the size of a bottle cap. a whole bunch of green flem came out with it, during the coughing fit I couldn't stop. I was so sick at the time, my head spinning, I just went back to sleep, and I threw the garbage bag away the next morning.
Don't know what it was, it wasn't food because I was not eating at the time, I lost 20 pounds from all that. pretty gross, but I feel ten years younger now.
here's some stuff I'm doing. just fiddling around. going to use the cat drool ruination on Ron's bridge with some salt and a few uniforms for the abandoned Exeter http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Ronald_Tracey

12a5.jpg GEDC2877.JPG

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Could of been the larval stage for one of those critters from district 5 or maybe just a baby SA cricket?;)

Hey isn't this forum supposed about Spaceagent and his builds? I guess we all are generating degeneration now...:facepalm:

Just spiraling down the whirlpool now. Hopefully we'll enjoy the ride. (Wish we had a Dr. Strangelove meme I'd post it right now!)

Sky Seeker

I find degeneration more interesting than generation these days...

It's a polar experience, magnetic to the participant...