Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
thank you, I'm going to have to concede a lot to make this work. The interior will also have to be in Mego style. It's an adventure.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
A couple more pics of the scratch build MEGO size flying sub. I am really pushing the limits of size here, big enough for the sitting figures, but the smaller the better for shipping. going to put silver paper over the interior cardboard stock structure, and panels with light in them I have to cut out. THANKS RON!

GEDC2851.JPG GEDC2852.JPG

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The cabin looks right. Coming along very nicely!!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have been sick, about 3 months of bronchitis working its way in on me, then a solid month of being sick and now just weak as hell. My cat drooled on Ron's bridge, I will build it anyway and some how cover up the smears, with tribbles or something. Then I recolored my latest KD& as a romulan tas version. I built this crummy ape pm hoping it was a cookie cutter model I could use for king kong dioramas and it just turned out not to be KONG-like at all. Still working on that huge flying sub but I need a mego action figure to arrive to scale the interior. I'm also doing a 1st run of a stng 1701-D, im not sure who the author is. It has a hump on the top side of the saucer, not sure if it was me or the print. I would advise building from the outside rim, into the center on that one. It's not the bottom side mis-constructed onto the top, I checked that already. It's real cold here and all the trees are bare. Hopefully things will settle down and I can do a few build and post pics soon.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I don't know about that stuff,...there was a girl that abused corpses at the mortuary next door to a philly samwich shop, she worked there and actually prepared a few philly cheese steaks for me before she was caught, [GUGH*].
No, the cat didn't get me sick. I fell down the stairs where I live and cut my palm deeply from some rocks [instead of grass they use here in the desert] and I got a staff infection that just killed me and lingered on for 6 months. I got anti-biotics but had a skin breach and got re-infected with cellulitis. so more AB's finally cleared all that up just in time for me to catch a cold, [due to a flue shot I believe] and then bronchitis. The last few weeks of paper modeling have not worked out right at all.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Tot sure what town you lived in, but if isn't Philadelphia, they wouldn't be Philly Cheese steaks". Prettty gross stuff. I bet you have legal actionable cause against the meat-house. ;)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Yeah I'm still wondering Zatnros! It was a chain restaurant, had a libertybell logo...but you are right, there is nuthin' in the world like a real philly cheese steak samwich!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I imagine that nobody leaves a will saying, "Make me one with the works". I'd have myself made into Prosciutto, that way my family could make some money off of me, and maybe have a sammich. "Whose coat is that jacket?"

Bob's Burgers is right next to a Funeral Home. Great show. :)

prosciutto_diParma.jpg