Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Just cut out a few one-pagers I printed up months ago, get them out of the way before I start on the big 1701. trying to figure out an internal support structure. since it isn't Legal's recolor, I dont think that the existing internal support pages would be compatible with my 200x enlargement of Ron's 1701.

Reactions: lyter1958

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Thank you, I really wanted to do a big rawen KBOP, and greeble it as far as I could go. I will do another one, and a K'Tinga also gr'eebled out, Qonos 1 style also.
Well, I have to pull down my mods I just posted, as there were errors that I could not detect until I started building them. My medical tests came back showing significant improvements, as in I dont have rheumatoid arthritis, I have bursitis which means I am now free to exercise, as it wont injure me, its just inflamed and hurts like hell, but now I can go back to my strenuous work out, possibly skateboarding again. my wheat allergy still is a pain, but all I have to do is cut out starches, eat veggie noodles instead of wheat pasta, and not eat processed wheat at all and only have bread stuff once a week, for those of you that are following the wheat allergy thing, that is necessary. On that point, dried crushed cauliflower powder can be a great replacement for flour, finding a cheap source is the problem on that, these air dryer jerky makers could make that tho. Figuring out the Minbari heavy cruiser babylon5 is real close to being scratch built and then a paper model as soon as I can.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
I like this design, for some reason I haven't seen it before. also here's some cool B-5 ships.
View attachment 170651 View attachment 170652

Spaceagent,

The black ship on top is the Lambda II for the Astro Racer series done by Jan Rukr.

http://www.alienspapercraft.com/22_-_lambo_ii.html

Here's a build thread you might enjoy!

http://www.zealot.com/threads/lambo-2.179811/

Good to hear that you're watching B5!:Drinks: They have a TON of ships that have no paper models done. Lots of opportunities to be a trail blazer there for sure!:) If you want to see the list of ships what I am aware of so far just let me know.

This one of the few sci fi shows out there that really define EPIC!

Looking forward to seeing your version of the Sharlin class Minbari Cruiser.

Sky Seeker
:Viper:

Reactions: spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have a mod of the Vorlon to look like Kosh's ship, and I have built the Narn heavy cruiser, the Agamemnon, the White star and the Shadow spider very large on golden metallic paper. currently I am piecing together a scratch Minbari heavy cruiser.

Reactions: Sky Seeker

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Oct 7, 2015
What happened with the Invaders props? I downloaded them last weekend and then noticed today that they had been deleted.
Lee

Reactions: spaceagent-9

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
I have a mod of the Vorlon to look like Kosh's ship, and I have built the Narn heavy cruiser, the Agamemnon, the White star and the Shadow spider very large on golden metallic paper. currently I am piecing together a scratch Minbari heavy cruiser.

I remember the Agamemnon. Nice work. My version didn't have any canons. Maybe I'll finally redesign the cannons. I was building the Centauri Vorchan, but ran into a design block. Built the Centauri Sentri Fighter.

Can we see the Shadow spider on gold paper? :angelic: That would look sharp!thumbsup

Sky Seeker

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I will look for those old pics of that! LEE CLIFTON, I had to pull it down, I posted an inaccurate previous model, when I went to repost , I couldn't get the zip file up. I am going to do a build on it and will post it here and then upload the models to resources. Give me a week or so on that pls. On that Centauri large cruiser, there is a slightly different one that I will post a pic of here, that if you like, wont have all those curves on the nose.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
More eye candy from B-5, a Kool Wheelz Cylon raider, Rawen's enlarged 500% Stargazer another satisfying kit. easy to build, the parts are excellent. I am going to re-do this and greeble the heck out of it with leds. I added the phaser cannon just for fun, might use a pen laser for that next time. Not much I didnt like, what I did like is the easy building.
b5 techno mage ship.png AIRDAVES CYLON RAIDER 3-2019.png 100_1495.JPG

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
More eye candy from B-5, a Kool Wheelz Cylon raider, Rawen's enlarged 500% Stargazer another satisfying kit. easy to build, the parts are excellent. I am going to re-do this and greeble the heck out of it with leds. I added the phaser cannon just for fun, might use a pen laser for that next time. Not much I didnt like, what I did like is the easy building.
View attachment 170732 View attachment 170733 View attachment 170734

By your command!:robot2: Love the Cylon Raider!:Grin:

Stargazer looks GREAT too!:Bravo::Bravo: Looking forward to the greebled version.

Sky Seeker

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Wow! Very nice Stargazer indeed! The Cylon Raider is great too, much Greebling potential. thumbsup
Geez! Where has everyone gone?
I am so occupied rebuilding my house, I guess everyone is up to doing the Springtime cleanup and recovery. Once it gets warmer, time for real work!! What a horrid reality! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I always loved the Cylon Raider! I keep looking at the Centauri Vorchan you posted and think it would have been a better choice than the one I picked first, though it is a Fan Built Model.