Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Thanks! This is my second attempt at greebling, and by far, much more intensive. so much to learn. I am bending the paper on the greebles and gluing them in place sometimes 3 layers of depth. I would take pics, but why bother until I get it all done. Only the wings left pretty much to do.

spaceagent-9

here is where I am at today. Yesterday was sedated and had more shots right into my spinal cord, apparently when I got hit by a car in 1994, my nerve was crushed in my hip, partially healed but now is needing attention. so I have a longer wait going back to work thus more time for models. This is Rawen's micro model blown up by me to 500x and being greebled out. I might use wires or thread for the piping, I'm not sure yet. I need to finish the aft side , seal up some gaps and greeble the wing panels. That is a AAA little battery there by the ship. It is lit up.
RAWEN KBOP BUILD 10318.JPG

spaceagent-9

@ Zathros--Couldn't seem to get past a violation warning of the site?? Never had that happen on google image search before. I thought that link went directly to one.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Download the picture, rename it, save as .jpeg, then upload it. Works all the time. ;)

spaceagent-9

I couldn't download it for some reason, even sharing didn't work. I could have screen grabbed it, but if they are so uptight about the photo getting out without getting hits to their sight, I didn't want to bring that here.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I right clicked "View Image", and was able to download it. Weird?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
The Red Panels add so much depth to this model. It really takes it over the top, so much better than using graphics! :)

spaceagent-9

I really wanted to try greebling one out just to see, and I like it! About the dragon, it's working for me now too.

spaceagent-9

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. I am redesigning the FF rocket into something more like the a realistic rocket.

untitled.png