Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Printed up this for the nacelles on the 1701-D, using kind of a wax paper translucent sheet. hopefully will have both nacelles on this week.
The honeycombs are for some other small detail parts.

lines.jpg

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Ever paint yourself into a corner? I have learned so much from Paragon's 1701-D that I must enlarge it and try again. Also the Klingon reversible TOS kd7 or ktinga must be enlarged a d a page of greebles added. Its just the right way to go now. I think Ron C's bridge too, it would be easier for me to work with larger parts. I am also going to eliminate this thread and start over with a fresh one. Looking back thru this one I. See a lot of value and participation, I think I will severely edit this thread instead.

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I believe you would do better by leaving what you have posted, and either continuing in a new direction, or starting a new thread. I think continuing without editing would be better. :)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I will start anew and have sub-headings listed in the post title and continue that subject on in the sub-headings. It looks like I will have to have my leading text be the new sub heading on every reply, and then reply to that sub- heading. I'm sure everyone will catch on. For instance, Ron's bridge: i am going to finish the build that has been messed up and has a few parts that are just too small for me personally to cut and glue correctly, [no fault of Ron's-see the amazing work here in the site of all these fantastic builders!] but i will have to enlarge it anyway to fit a dvd player with a view screen into the view screen with mirrors or whatever showing an active TOS scene on it. So, I needed to review the work station edge frames that fit inbetween each station. Now these things aren't going to reach out an bite you, you have to carefully look, links are a light grey, not underlined in red or blue. so my new posts will look like this:

Ron's tos bridge-search for instructions

I went to member search and he was listed in the scroll down under the search box.
I clicked on His Name and the bridge download showed up and I clicked on it.
Then on the lower right page there were related downloads and links in a dull grey color listed top to bottom.
I found the instruction download and proceeded.

This absurd concept of actually looking around and thinking has alluded my attempts in the past but you can find models by topic, or author and such just by doing this. The info is there, just look. I know that we overlook sidebars and such because it's always some idiotic path to things we never would want, adverts or even mis-directions to other irrelevant sites. but here at modern man capable Zealot, the tools are in order and efficient, as much if not more, than the adverts and such we have come to ignore by habit. They are there, you just have to look around on the pages.

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
TOS bridge-station edges.

I'm having a little difficulty with this part. I found the instruction and understand what to do, but it seems that if i enlarged this model maybe 25% larger, I could do a much better job.
The model is fine. It's a work of art ! it's my abilities that come up lacking. I need to get some reading glasses, i never had to my whole 57 years, but I just cant see well enough while im cutting and gluing.
GEDC2941.JPG

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Romulan primitive vessel.

I drew this up and messed with it a few times. Now it's longer that than 12''. I will light it up amber, green and white portholes. Maybe a green weapon off the nose.
GEDC2943.JPG

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
I originally found it on the lower hudson site, but it was a hidden link. The only way to find it was a search. Not through the site it self. I told Ron about it. He contacted the guy and had it fixed/removed? Not sure why he didn't upload this version too. I didn't ask him.