Soviet Era models FREE!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
There is a bevy of Soviet Era models on this site. Too many too be listed. If you pass your cursor above the top line of words, you will see "Air" 'Water", etc. representing the categories. Some of these looks simplistic, others not so much. It's worth check out, there are parts of these models that could prove useful as patterns for something else. I have a picture below of the main page. It's all FREE!

Link = http://www.jt-museum.narod.ru/

:)

Clipboard-1.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Мое удовольствие, друг, Cybergrinder!! :) .............damned Reds

Reactions: Chris74

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
To get around the ad, wait for the countdown. Place your curser over the X and right click to inspect element. The page will move up and down behind the ad. Click on one of the selections on the website and it will bring you to the web page without that UKIT ad. Bookmark the page and you will have access without that annoying ad.

subnuke

Banned
Nov 18, 2007
You have to wait for it to time out (30 seconds) then the X appears on the upper right. Click on the X then it goes away.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Thanks for the site Zathros. The models are old school and they give you enough graphics to enhance them and to recolor. Again, thanks for sharing.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Another option is use Mozilla Firefox, get the AdblockPlus plug in, and you will never see ad Ad, relatively speaking, again. Just don't use it here, because we will know and eventually, you won't be able to access the site. The Ads pay for the site, which has yet to make a profit. The horrors of capitalism, the horror..........the Horror.................Colonel Kurtz ;)

p.s. I never saw the ad? Now I'm curious! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
They are definitely from another era! :)

Reactions: Awry_Chaos