Southern Pennsylvania Lines Track Plan Coming Soon

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
I have been working on one of the track plans for my model railroad now for about 2 weeks. I am using RTS 5.0 and I really like it. I should have it done sometime today inbetween hanging christmas lights up around the house LOL. Yes i am doing that already. But anyways. Be on the look out for one of the plans. Will post it when i am done.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Here is the first track plan i have done. I have two more i am working on right now and they will not be finished for another two weeks. If anyone has any idea's on how i can improve this one let me know. This is going to fit into a 11x16 area. The layout will be in HO Scale. My layout will be a coal hauler, there are two rail yards, one main coal loader/coal washer located at the right side of the layout, a smaller coal loader upper left corner of layout, one side track that serves local industries that need coal, roundhouse, and service track.

Attachments

• SouthernPennsylvaniaLinesh.JPG
    SouthernPennsylvaniaLinesh.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 144

SAL Comet

May 13, 2004
N.W. Georgia
Looks good Steamer, how will you acsess the middle? duckunder? Have you tried the flex track feature on RTS? It's a big help drawing yards etc.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Originally Posted By SAL Comet
Looks good Steamer, how will you acsess the middle? duckunder? Have you tried the flex track feature on RTS? It's a big help drawing yards etc.

They will be a access hole near the industrial track so i can access the back. I have yet to get the lumber for the benchwork. I should be able to start this layout no later than next year.