Sorry time is up

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Sorry my time is up

I have tended my resignation of Administrator & moderator of the gauge as from today my apologies to all members but I feel I can no longer carry on doing this job.
I have had a great 3 years here at the gauge but its time to change.
cheerio
Shamus

Rusty Spike

Dec 5, 2003
Mankato, MN
Visit site
This is my first and only RR forum and your friendliness and professionalism, if you can call it that, set the tone for the whole community. Excellent work - thanks for taking on the job as long as you did.

Will we still see you posting, etc?

CN1

May 6, 2003
If it's not too personal...

...where are you going?

Good luck in your future endeavour Shamus . We'll miss you

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I understand where you're coming from, old friend...
Good luck to you, mate! :)
Perhaps our paths shall cross again in the future!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Many thanks Shamus for your work with The Gauge, as well as your excellent example as a modeler and a gentleman. I agree with Rusty that you've had a great influence in setting the cordial atmosphere this forum is know for.
Best wishes!
Ralph

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:cry: Shamus er Paul, I am saddin by your choice to leave. You are the one that brought me to the Gauge and held my attention all this time. I shall miss you here but I to will see you elsewhere I am sure.
May God bless you and yours in your endeavours. A friend as always, Jim :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Paul, my friend, I hate to see you go.

You were one of the fundamental supporters of the Gauge, and you were one of these persons who were responsible for the high standards of netiquette and good manners on this forum. That's why I almost exclusively stayed here at the Gauge.

Modelwise you gave us a wealth of hints, tips and tricks, and your work was and is an inspiration for us all. Thank you for all your knowledge and talents which you shared generously with all of us.

I wish you good luck for all you are going to do in the future, and I am sure that we'll meet at another place. Bye, Paul, you'll be missed here! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ron

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Oh! (2nd. time today) :(

Just I have read the Charlie's farewell post and I stump into this other. :cry:

Two great people are leaving the Gauge... Sure that all of us will miss them. :(

Paul, I want thank you for the effort and good things that you have bring to this forum. I wish you the best of lucks in your future.

Adiós, amigo. ¡Adiós! :wave:

N

narrowsteam

Shamus, best wishes

Shamus, sorry to hear you are leaving... you have been a great inspiration to us all...

:eek:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Paul, you have done an admirable job of moderating and administrating and you sure have set a very high level that has made the Gauge a pleasure to visit.
Thank you very much for tha many hours you spent with us.