Sopwith F.1. Camel

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by PanPanek, Mar 11, 2006.

1. PanPanek

PanPanek New Member

But jasco, polish language is more difficult than english. I'm Polish and i know it. Polish language is very, very difficult...
    And again the next photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. PanPanek

PanPanek New Member

Next photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Really looking great!:)

Beautiful work, Patrick!

Cheers!
    Jim
  4. 46rob

46rob Member

You'd be surprised at the number of geographically challenged people there are on this planet. In the eighties, I was the Maintenance Chief of a detachemnt from the USS Nimitz, in Sigonella, Sicily. We had a chart of the Mediterranean on the wall, that pilots could use for flight planning, to and from the ship. Less than 10% of the men under me could identify Sicily, and only a few could pinpoint the base (even though there was a nail through it with a string attached). I think that that accurately reflects the level of geography education here in the US. Most people have trouble finding their own location on a US map, too. Sorry state of affairs. As a kid--I was fascinated by geography, maps, foreign lands, etc...probably the only kid who looked at National Geographic for more than pictures of native women. Likely the reason I chose the Navy for a career. I did "see the world", as the recruiting posters of the time advertised.
  5. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Rob - SUPREME Veteran!

Congrats, Rob!

Welcome to your new career as a Supreme Veteran of Cardmodels.net forum! You just hit the 200 post mark with your latest entry.
    So, you´re in the same ball park as Jim & co now, in case you hadn´t noticed . . .

still 20 to go,
    Bengt :grin:
  6. PanPanek

PanPanek New Member

Sopwith f.1 Camel has made. What can I tell about this model? It was very good. Camel wasn’t hard to make and I recommend it to everybody. The finish photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]