Son of a gun, Friday April 7 is here

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Good morning all, here we are at the end of the workweek for some, for others it's just another day. Retirement does have its perks.

Acording to the weather people, we could see our first 90 degree temerature this weekend. Once it hits 90 there's no turning back until around October. This should be a bad year for the wildfires, we had a really long dry spell and it's going to take years to make up the shortfall.

Anyway, we have some special treats for you courtesy of Startbook's Coffee house. It's a real mellow blend with aftertaste kickback.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: They also left us some of their famous "petite breakfast snacks", just ignore the size and grab a handful on the way out...:D :D

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Oh so thats what day it is.....see, there are perks to being retired, most of the time I don't know what day it is....and I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
LOOK OUT! He's...

...gotta a son of a GUN!!!

announce1 Okay- hold your fire.

Well, for me it's "Goin' back to Pennsylvania Day". I toil all week at a job in NY and go back to the relative peace and comfort of PA.

Good weekend to all~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Mark

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
I was told that when I retire I would be bored in 6 months..I 've been medically retired for a year now..I have never been bored..Of course time does fly by.:D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
brakie said:
I was told that when I retire I would be bored in 6 months..I 've been medically retired for a year now..I have never been bored..Of course time does fly by.:D
Yeah, I seem to have less time to do things than I had when I was working. I wonder if that's because it takes a lot longer to get each of them done...:rolleyes:.:rolleyes: or maybe it's the long stretches in between with the ice packs and the heat blankets wrapped around those joints that don't work like they used to.:cry: :cry: