somtimes I get lucky

N

nachoman

and I come home just as the sunlight is catching the cornner of the layout...

here is a photo from today.

kevin

Attachments

• layoutnew.jpg
    layoutnew.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 27
That's a shame that 41 people viewed your photo and didn't acknowledge your time and trouble that captured a moment in time----just like John Allen. Keep up the good work. It's a nice study in contrast.

ezdays

Out AZ way
XavierJ123 said:
That's a shame that 41 people viewed your photo and didn't acknowledge your time and trouble that captured a moment in time----just like John Allen. Keep up the good work. It's a nice study in contrast.
Just so you don't think that people are ignoring a good shot or a question or an opportunity to say something about a post, if you notice on the bottom of the main screen you can see how many people are here on the Gauge at any time. Right now there are 15 members, and 136 guests. Only members can respond to a post, guests can view but not respond. Sometimes these guests are really just search bots who wouldn't know a great photo shot from a slice of pizza.:D Sometimes I'll check out a thread, especially in a forum that I'm responsible for, but I might not have time to respond immediately.but I'll go back and respond later on. That will count as two views, and if I check it again, yet another, so don't judge the membership response by how many views there are of a particular thread.

I've seen others get upset because they see so many views on a thread, but no replies. Now you know why....:):)

BTW, great shot...:thumb:

N

nachoman

well, i post to share, not to satisfy myslef. Thanks for the compliments. And should I remember, i will definitely enter the next contest. Remembering things seems to be a tough task for me lately :)

kevin

response

I view a lot, but have never learned to type. Just a short answer or response is virtually a major ordeal. I can write better than I can type and I can't read my own writing.

And that's the rest of the story.

Lynn

Sir_Prize

Sweet...
if it had a bit of "fog" or unfocus to the shot I'd say it was a shot from when steam was and
color film wasn't. (long way to say ... IT LOOKS REAL)

steamhead

Is that a wisp of smoke I see in the stack?? Just getting up a head of steam to start a day's work, I'd say.

Great shot!

Gus.