Something I found --Connected to my Scammell Build Thread...

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Reactions: zathros and blake7

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That is awesome, but I too wonder what the heck do you to with it? There must be some way for an adult to drive it. That looks like it took crazy amounts of time to build.

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
What, no-one thought of Mini-Me? :)

That is definatley a full time project but really, really cool. Wonder if it's road legal, looks like it is. If so, ideal for parking at a busy mall :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The picture below shows the floor cut out. I bet someone can squeeze in there, otherwise, to be honest, it would be kind of idiotic. ;)

AR-120819970.jpg

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Not sure...but there doesn't appear to be any glass in the back wall ( just the gloss from the paint) and there would be enough room for a foot through there and steer through the window and the whole in the roof for the Bren gun......petals on floor are only a brake and shifter and clutch..throttle is on the back wall in this case..at least it looks like... ( next idea...modify a paint-ball gun and fit it in a repro of a bren gun!! ..to mount to the roof) ...yo... then go for a cruz!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Maybe they have a bunch of small people in their family? It be a shame if you couldn't sit on that thing and take it for a ride. The cut out in the floor looks like some skinny guy could get in there, put his feet on the front axle, and get mangled to death at around 15 mph when his feet slipped off and the beast processed him like a Sausage machine!! Hmmm, Sausage!! ;)