Someone on the Gauge interrested in Victorville, Ca.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I'm going to Las Vegas, Nv tomorrow morning. I'll be passing through Victorville on the way. A few months ago, someone on the Gauge wanted pics of the Victorville Depot. I'm going to take my digital and shoot some pics of the Depot and the agregate plant on my way. I'll be back on Saturday. Send me a p.m., and I'll send you copies of the pics when I get back.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
My Kodak Easy Share program does all sorts of things with when I want to print pics, but everytime I try to send a pic electronically, it comes out huge. If there is someone who is interrested in reducing the pics, shoot me an p.m. with your email address and I'll send them in for posting.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
I also have Easy Share.Here's what I used to do before I got MS Picture it. Take the pic. Download them to your Kodak Easy Share program. If you have two e-mail addresses, e-mail from one to the other. Select the button"Best For E-Mail".
Then you can post them.
If this doesn't work, you can e-mail them to me at..eightyeightfan_99@yahoo.com

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
Hi Russ:
I was looking for the pics of Victorville. If you have a chance to shoot some pics on all four sides of the depot that would be great. Also some up to date pics on the aggregate plant would be nice. Anyone modeling the area will be appreciative and think those that suggested they be posted here have a good idea.
Thanks again for your offer.
Dwight77

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
dwight77 said:
Hi Russ:
I was looking for the pics of Victorville. If you have a chance to shoot some pics on all four sides of the depot that would be great. Also some up to date pics on the aggregate plant would be nice. Anyone modeling the area will be appreciative and think those that suggested they be posted here have a good idea.
Thanks again for your offer.
Dwight77

I just got the pics downloaded from the camera to the computer. I'll try to get them out tomorrow. If I can get them to post to the Gauge, I'll do it. I didn't get anymore pics of the aggregate plant because the part I sent you previously, hasn't changed. I tried to get some shots from the other side of the plant, but the Mojave River is right there and the cotton wood trees are so big that I couldn't see anything to shoot. I did get pics from all four sides of the Victorville depot.