Some tall timbers

shamus

Registered Member
Thought you might like to see just how tall my 0n30 trees are, these trees are over 2' tall. (Take ages to make, and there are over 100 of them)
Shamus

bt03.jpg

bt02.jpg

jkristia

Looks fantastic as always.

wow, 2' tall is huge... To really give an idea of the size, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the trees next to a you.

shamus

Registered Member
Originally posted by jkristia
Looks fantastic as always.

wow, 2' tall is huge... To really give an idea of the size, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the trees next to a you.

Okay, I went and took this today.
Shamus

Attachments

• shamus.jpg
    shamus.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 183

DanishKnight

Shamus,

Excellent "live" picture of your layout. The closeups are incredible enough. But seeing this shot of your layout in "scale" with you graphically depicts how incredible your modeling truly is. Congratulations in attaining the pinnacle of modeling. You set the bar high, but you also inspire the rest of us mere mortals to reach higher. Bravo!

In awe,
James

N

narrowsteam

Nice trees!

Shamus, Beautiful trees! Have you or can you give us a mini how-to clinc on the methods and materials you use to create these beautiful trees..?

Narrowsteam:wave:

Jim T

:thumb:

Jim

Lightbender

Hello Jon-monon,
Looks great matey! Who is that handsom devil you are letting play around your layout?
Conspiracy guy tells me that he was just an overpaid hired model brought in for the pics.

The real Shamus doesn't show up in photographs and is rarely seen and is always wearing his long flowing wizard robes and pointed hat, the other theory is that the real Shamus is actually a borg with all kinds of implants that allow him to perform the awesome modelling we've seen.

Of course this is nonsense the real Shamus is Dr Who's nemesis The Master and is just using his shrinking ray gun to collect what he needs. I'm sure I saw Tegan's auntie in one of those pics

shamus

Registered Member
LOL Tony,
Oh yeah, Dr Who's nemesis, Hmmm, so thats how my little people get on with doing the work then. I often wondered.
Thanks for the kind words my friends.
Shamus

spitfire

Fantastic Paul!!!! Now I hope you remember to leave a trail of breadcrumbs so you don't get lost in those woods!

Val

And I thought only God could make a tree !!!!!!
Paul ... heres hoping I can make it to your house next time I am in England Truely great modeling and the speed you and Robin attain .....amazing

CN1

Greeeeeat shot! That's a great layout you have.

Beautifull trees by the way. Very nice indeed

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: