Some pics of my N scale steam

grumbeast

Was playing around with a cheap little 2.1MP digicam and thought I'd post these pics of my N scale steam loco's. The camera was very cheap and I lit this very simply and used the flash too. The lens is tiny and has no macro so I had to keep the camera about 20" back.

I'd love to see other peoples N scale steam pics.. maybe this could be a thread!

Graham

Attachments

• HPIM0189.JPG
    HPIM0189.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 49
  • HPIM0191.JPG
    HPIM0191.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 42
  • HPIM0192.JPG
    HPIM0192.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 41
  • HPIM0194.JPG
    HPIM0194.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 42
  • HPIM0196.JPG
    HPIM0196.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 42

grumbeast

Yeah British steam is rather elegant, not much in the way of exposed piping although with four cylinders with two between the frames I guess maintenance was a headache!

Hi frenchtoast, the A4 is the older Minitrix offering, it runs very well and IMHO looks a little better than the Grafar one

Graham

frenchtoast

Hmm, makes me think that i should have got the one i saw on ebay just yesterday as it went for $137.50AUSD which is about $100USD.

grumbeast

I run them, mainly just at shows with my N scale bendtrack buddies, but I run sometimes on special trains on my home layout. I'm trying the cop-out of building a RR museum so I can at least display them. I'm thinking my next bendtrack module may be a museum module.

Graham