Your correct my friend, they even bought these skeleton cars to use as well.:D

Shamus
fuj21.jpg

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Paul
I very seldom comment as I know very little about computers, and even less about typing.

Sixty-couple years ago in my early teens, I built model airplanes, the balsa and paper kind. I have been interested in modeling all my life but could never get good at it. Your modeling and photography completely overwhelm me and I don't find adequate words to express my joy and pleasure of seeing all you have done and can do.

The pictures that you and a multitude of others submit to this forum are totally fantastic. The-gauge is the first thing I go to, to keep up with. I may not make many posts, but I wanted you and all the others to know and realise that many of us are mainly lurkers, but all are truly appreciated.

Lynn

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
So, if the diesel critter started as an HO 44 tonner, and it's an 8th the volume of an O 44 tonner, does that make it a 5.5 tonner?
Shays of any size are still sidewinders, and you've got some beaut's there!
That other diesel now,,,,,that's a critter! :thumb: :thumb:
Pete

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks again good people.
Lynn, nice to hear from you again, you have been away far too long. Welcome back friend.

Pete, he he, its a 20 tonner now. Its got more weight in it:D

Robin,
OOOOoooohh yessssssssereee, you can change to 0n30, its easy, all you have to do is SELL YOUR EMPIRE:wave:

Shamus

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Well Robin, if you haven't got the heart to sell your empire, you could go to HOn30 and that way keep your benchwork, track and all you loco's to convert to HOn30. Then you just need to build new rollin' stock and replace all those buildin's, LPBs and scenery with HO scale :D :D :D

jetrock

Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
Definitely inspiring...I was originally interested in narrow-gauge logging before getting bitten by the traction bug--then recently I discovered a stretch of 2' gauge girder rail in the ground when poking around an industrial area in the city I model--which will catapult me back into the world of critters! My plan is to make a "mini layout" that will interface with my main layout as a removable industrial spur.

Nice critters, by the way--cute enough to pet!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks once again my friends, No more critters for awhile,now going to start to detail some area's that need attention.

Shamus