Soldering school

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
To all those who may be concerned:
I placed a new thread under "General Talk" which will be the teachings of proper soldering and so on. I hope that everyone approves and that I might be able to help you with your questions.
Randy :wave:

CalFlash

Oct 31, 2004
central Florida
The first and foremost rule is keep the tip of the iron tinned and CLEAN. A wet sponge (wring it out by hand) is a good way to keep the tip clean. I am a big fan of iron clad tips - they hold a "tinn" better and last longer.

robt46

Nov 21, 2004
Hey guys. What's with the Soldering School in the General Forum. It's closed. Can't reply. When's it gonna start and where's it gonna be. Hope it's still on. It will be interesting. I really want to learn the ins and outs. Become proficient. (how do you spell that anyway. Hehe Robt.

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
I stuck my foot in my mouth big time and asked for that thread to locked before I started a war that was uncalled for.
Injector- to you I apologize for my uncalled for remark. Please forgive me.

Tonight I was informed of the passing of my father, As soon as things are taken care of here I will get started on the new thread.

So everyone please bear with me
Randy Cline

robt46

Nov 21, 2004
Randy,my condolances on your Father passing. I'll have you in my thoughts. Hope you are OK. Robt.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
So sorry to hear about your father Randy. We wish you well. We also look forward to your return and the resumption of the soldering thread. It seems there is a lot of interest in it.
Ralph

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
Thankyou Cidchase -- Everyone has been really kind and full of wonderfull thoughts.
As they say, it's something that I'll just have to learn to live with. Now, if I only had the nack of being able to sweet talk the ladies like he could, I would be in hog heaven!
I miss him very much.