Solar Car & Sandman Car from Logan's Run

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Does anybody know if there are any numbers on the Sandman Car(s) other than "2" and "7"? If yes I would be very glad if I could see some screenshots. :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Does anybody know if there are any numbers on the Sandman Car(s) other than "2" and "7"? If yes I would be very glad if I could see some screenshots. :)

Here you go.

i130062.jpg

I think it says "24".

Also try this site:

http://www.virtualvikki.com/a/loganpics/tv/7more/

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ohhh, exactly what I needed! There seems to be a painted fin of some kind at the rear, too. Thank you very much! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
:Coffee:

Uuuuhhhhhhhh....... WHOOPS! Sorry for the delay but I'm having to do some "homework" first. I'll get back to the project asap. I promise! :)

P.S.: Basically the modeling process is complete aside from the interior. We are two small steps before unfolding and texturing..! ;)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member

Uuuuhhhhhhhh....... WHOOPS! Sorry for the delay but I'm having to do some "homework" first. I'll get back to the project asap. I promise! :)

P.S.: Basically the modeling process is complete aside from the interior. We are two small steps before unfolding and texturing..! ;)

Looking forward to the build!:)

Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member

RF,

Haven't heard from you in a while on the Solar Car project and was just curious as to what the status of it was.

Sky Seeker

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Sky,

don't worry, I'm still around. I'm renovating my flat which is a major task. My workspace is almost non-existent because of all the other stuff that's literally flying around. I plan on getting back to the projects I started next year. The only thing I'm able to do now is taking care about my Galactica stories because these require only a working laptop. Stay tuned! ;)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Hi Sky,

don't worry, I'm still around. I'm renovating my flat which is a major task. My workspace is almost non-existent because of all the other stuff that's literally flying around. I plan on getting back to the projects I started next year. The only thing I'm able to do now is taking care about my Galactica stories because these require only a working laptop. Stay tuned! ;)

Ok Looking forward to the builds. Of course the grandaddy of this model would be to make the whole future city from Logan's Run complete with pneumatic tubes.;) Always wondered how the stations (where people get off) would work for such an endeavor.

Sky Seeker

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
HOLY! You have ideas! :D

The whole city would require a room for itself to be displayed properly. I'd rather go with my New BSG hangar bay dio set first (heck, there is still no volunteer for test building yet!!! ;) ).:cool:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WOWOWOW!!! The first pics are awesome! I haven't seen them before and saved them immediately to my projects folder. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, JOHN!:Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
HOLY! You have ideas! :D

The whole city would require a room for itself to be displayed properly. I'd rather go with my New BSG hangar bay dio set first (heck, there is still no volunteer for test building yet!!! ;) ).:cool:

Is that a hint for assistance oh master builder?;) I'm still working on the Robinson assembly - see below

http://www.zealot.com/threads/robinson-multi-ship-assembly.179813/page-4#post-1020607

Some of the above pics were from the TV series and some were from the movie. Also one of the cars was reused in the TV series Otherworld. - FYI

It's amazing to me what's in someone's back lot. You never know the human capacity to packrat!

Sky Seeker

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I always type -pinterest, with a space, before the last word of the phrase or word, when using Google Images search, it takes you deeper inside of websites. It seems that Pinterest has taken over Google Images. ;)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I always type -pinterest, with a space, before the last word of the phrase or word, when using Google Images search, it takes you deeper inside of websites. It seems that Pinterest has taken over Google Images. ;)

Yahoo images also seems to link to pinterest alot as well. Although occasionally you can get access to the original site for the source material from time to time.

Sky Seeker