So what do want us to do please

Why me

Hi guys as disable person im getting real sick to the back teeth with comments in post you must make more of an effort to find things for yourself do you guys truly think we disable guys like asking you question that we should know the answer to but are illness prevents us but in say that look at myself how far i have come in modelling with your help putting up with me support to my family when i was ill and in hospital all you gyys should take a bow for all your help given freely to all commers what ever going on in there lives once for me if you cant understand my post simple dont reply rant over THANKYOU GUYS FOR GETTING ME THUS FAR MIKE

shaygetz

PM me anytime, Mike. If it's out there, me or my beloved will find it for you:thumb:

LPB Sternly Hardcase is in the mail BTW...keep an eye out for him as he can get a might surly if not properly fed...:D

Mike, I have followed your entries for a long time now, and I'm amazed at the progress you have made, making entries, and the modeling too.

Any time I have difficulty understanding you, I have to back up and put my own mind in gear. I'm not really what you would call the "swuftest", but it soaks in after a while.

Keep up the good work, and if anyone doesn't like it, there is a small town I know that they can move to, as they are missing their village idiot.:thumb: :D

Lynn

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
I seldom reply to questions simply because I seldom know the right answer.
If I do know, I'm more than happy to share what little knowledge I have.