So I walked Into a Blonde Joke Today...

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Oct 2, 2009
NW Indiana
armorman.deviantart.com
So I walked into a blonde joke today…

I was out doing my meat and potatoes (OK, more like bread and water) gig when I stopped at one of my stops, a convenience store that is run by Indians (Pacific Rim country, NOT Native American). There is a young Indian woman working behind the counter ( I am usually dealing with a young male cashier) around 18-22 years old, light, light brown skin and facially typical of that region of the world.

This stop gets 18 donuts delivered in 2 small boxes, I set the boxes on the counter and count them, then get in line to get my invoice signed and cash paid.

A blonde woman, heavy set, early to mid 40's in the line ahead of me suddenly says to the cashier,"Wow! you're the first white girl I've seen working here!"

Another blonde in the line pays for her gas gives the woman a snort of disgust and leaves.

Involuntarily, I respond,"Seriously?!??"

The cashier responds,"I've never been mistaken for a white girl before."

At that moment the male cashier comes up behind me and says," We only have 17 donuts."

"No, you have 18, I counted them," I respond.

"No there's only 17."

"Dude, there's 18."

"No there's not."

"Dude, 11+7= 18. I counted them."

At this point, I hear the blonde say,"12, 13, 14, 15…"

Nooooo…..no, no, no, no…this is not happening…..

Then the male cashier says," There is 18, I only opened one box and there was only 11. We normally get 12 in one box and six in the other."

To which I wanted to respond (quoting Ellen Ripley from the movie "Aliens"),"Did IQs drop while I was away?" But I didn't.

Cannot write this stuff…..

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Only in the Midwest would someone deliver less than 3 dozen donuts. I don't think that's happened in the Northeast since the 1950's.