So I got me a LGb Jumbo!

gruggier

Nov 28, 2006
Deer Park NY
Yeah I went ahead and got the LGB Jumbo power pack. I don't regret it one bit. Makes my G scale Aristo Craft Pacific crank the way it should be.

Ya know the guy at Trainland told me it is the best blah blah blah, and I thougt he was just trying to sell me an expensive unit, but after doing research I owe him an apology.

So if any one is ever at TrainLand talk to Jason, cause him and his Father are the only ones over there at that place I trust and want to do business with. Every one else including the owner isn't worth crap. Jason was freindly, and willing to make a sale. When I asked to look at the Hudson I bought that was up on the very top shelf, Jason was willing to go on top of a ladder and bring it down to show me. All the other morons over there, in front of me no less, started saying "is he gonna buy it?" Man you had to hear this crap. I was saying to my self do these guys want to make a sale? So I asked Jason WTF? Well the conversation we had was pretty private cause I dont want to get that guy into trouble, but I will put it to you this way. I wont be buying to much from them any more. The internet is a vast resource. And I have purchaced way other things online then from those other jerks.

Any way sorry for the rant.:D

Remember Jason at trainland in Lynbrook! Take care all!

Guy.

Attachments

• nyc3064a (600 x 222).jpg
    nyc3064a (600 x 222).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17