So frustrating

Play-Doh

This stinks.

Im soooo close to finishing my track. Im only a couple pieces of flex track and one switch away from finishing the track on my first layout piece. I have my brand new 2-10-2 IHC steamer, and a power pack coming tommorow.

Well, what sucks is this. Im working all weekend. And I mean 24/7, since im on call at nights. Im an apprentice funeral director so I live here at the funeral home, and I am on call at night. Im on till wednesday night, and I cant leave the building! Grrr...im sooo close to seeing that loco move around the track for the first time and all thats holding me back is a trip to the hobby store!

Im sure my girlfriend thinks its funny, seeing me squirm with anticipation. I would simply send her to the hobby store for me, (or beg her) but I need to cash my paycheck first and they are not open on the holliday. Grrrrrrrr.

Oh well, hopefully by friday.

Sorry to complain, but im sure you folks understand.

TJ

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Play-Doh said:
Sorry to complain, but im sure you folks understand.

TJ

You bet!! We hate it when life gets in the way of the hobby! :D Your patience will be rewarded eventually!
Ralph

cnw1961

I know what you mean. I’ve been waiting for my new Baldwin switcher the last two weeks and when it was delivered I was not at home to receive the parcel :cry: and I had to wait the whole weekend to get it. It was a looooong weekend.

ausien

just think off the relief, when you see the little engine run forthe first time on your new layout, a feeling you wont soon forget... hope you dont go to crazy, in the meen time...

steve...