Sniper Caught - Very Off topic

davidstrains

:) I posted this in Nelson's breakroom but thought it was important enough to get out to all of you. If it is inappropriate I apologize and will refrain from doing it again.

==================================

If you haven't seen it on the news, it sounds like law enforcement may have caught that break. Two men were seized last night at a rest area in Maryland and have been linked to all the shootings here as well as a couple in Alabama. They also have some connection with Tacoma, Washington - reportedly for "target practice" with a high powered rifle in a residential neighborhood. The reports are "cautiously optomistic" that these two will be charged with 6 counts of murder in MD today.

Thanks to all for your thoughts, concerns and prayers. :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
David, Hope you get a "Great Feeling" due to the fact that - people that never "Met you" - worry about you.. :) :)

~~ Mikey (Moderator)

davidstrains

Mikey and all the rest,

You know, it is good to know that there are a lot of good and caring people in the world. And there are a bunch of them right here in the "Gauge". I know that I am not the only "Gauger" here in the DC area and that they appreciate the thoughts and concern as well.

I am very hopeful that this mess is over for good and we can get back to visiting the LHS without having to look over the shoulder for "white vans" and ducking whenever a car backfires.

Think I will go back to Nelson's place for another cup.:)

Thanks again all.