Small Apartment? No Problem!

kf4jqd

Even tho I have a small apartment. I do have larger trains on display. Last Christmas, I had my G scale train running around the tree. Here's that same train on display above my kicten cabinets.

Andy:wave:

Attachments

• SRtraingauge.jpg
    SRtraingauge.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 207
Really neat there!:thumb:

One of my buddies had a N scale train running around his Christmas tree. The board had a hole in the middle for the tree stand and the train ran through a Christmas village and a tunnel through a mountain. I did the wiring for his buildings and street lights and the most challenging part was wiring the Christmas lights into a N scale tree for his Post Office.

Unfortunately, the set is under repair (mountain got crushed:cry: ), but he's got new ideas for the set.

kf4jqd

Hopefiully my new girlfriend and I are together for Christmas. I am going to set up my 3 foot tree with N scale train under it in her 1st grade class room!:D This is her first year of teaching! shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her. It's suppose to be a suprise!:thumb:

kf4jqd said:
Hopefiully my new girlfriend and I are together for Christmas. I am going to set up my 3 foot tree with N scale train under it in her 1st grade class room!:D This is her first year of teaching! shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her. It's suppose to be a suprise!:thumb:

Okay, we'll keep it quiet!

HEY FOLKS! THIS IS TO BE A SECRET OKAY???announce1

Oops!:D

Hopefully the kids will be able to keep their hands off it!

shaygetz

Great stuff:thumb: Us apartment dwellers can still enjoy the hobby---even with a full house.

My setup...an N scale layout with displays for most all my HO equipment.

Attachments

• tinplate2.jpg
    tinplate2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 133

kf4jqd

Hey Madmodeler: She know of The Gauge but hasn't ventured to the forum.:D Hey Shatgetz: That looks very nice. Most of my HO trains are in storage at my folks house. I do run my N scale trains.:thumb:

kmorris

Hard to be a G Scale going around the Xmas tree. I just wish I had the space or backyard to keep a G scale layout up all the time.