Small Apartment..No PROBLEM!

kf4jqd

Hi Gauger's:

Even though I have a small apartment. I still run my N scall trains. I use my kitcken table and a small table in my living room. I still haven't built my coffee table yet.:cry:

My HO trains are still packed away. Some of the locomotives are on display. They will be out someday!:thumb:

Andy:wave:

Attachments

• coaltrain.jpg
    coaltrain.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 115
  • ntrains.jpg
    ntrains.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 113
  • ntrainsktable1.jpg
    ntrainsktable1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 112
  • SRRFAB.jpg
    SRRFAB.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 111

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Looks like where there's a will there's a way Andy! Good for you! I once considered building a shelf layout on a closet shelf in a small apartment we lived in but didn't get to it before we moved out.
Ralph

Mike Hamer

Andy, It's great to see that a small space doesn't hinder your creativity and spirits. :thumb: I have a friend, Howard Scodras, who lives in a small apartment up here in Ottawa. He's got one heck of a model railroad and we include his layout in our Friday Night round robin group. Usually eight or ten fellows attend his session. While two "two-man" crews operate the layout in a spare bedroom, the rest of the fellows await their turn to run in his living room where trains videos run and fun discussion takes place. His layout was featured in MR last year! To see pictures of his layout (and others), check out the Friday Night group blog listed below in my signature line.