Smack this guy

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
Okay everyone who took the time to graciously help me with my questions regarding how to build the Clever Santoros Star Trek models. after reading the replies and looking just a bit further at his site and some of the models, I discovered that I am in serious need of a good ol' fashioned Dinozzo Smack to the back of the head.
I know that everyone at one time has fallen prey to the whole pencil tucked in the top of the ear " where the bleep is my flippin' pencil" thing, but I seem to have figured out a way to realllly stretch that...as well as " there's no such thing as a stupid question"....and " If it were a snake, you'd have 30 bites by now"
I sure don't mind stepping up and admitting true bonehead or ignorant moves, made sometimes... so, boy oh boy. Smack this guy and shut my mouth...and thank you everyone for your patience.

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
WHeeeew. Thanks. It's good to know I'm in good company and thank you RF...that seemed to help me get my poop in a group. :thumb::mrgreen:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
OK, "PROBIE" ("GIBBS" Style smack on the back of your head), GOOD JOB, now get back to work. these models are not going to build themselves.

Well, do not feel too awful bad, I was the same way when I first signed on to this forum (back in 2009). You will get the hang of it soon enough.

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
HAHAHAHAHAHAA.. I was waiting for that. Man the anticipation is worse than the smack...ya know it's coming, but never when, and it keeps ya sweatin'. Wheew Now I can get back to building. :mrgreen: