I have two new releases to announce and both will be available tomorrow for
delivery.

First is the Aero Delfin. A trainer in very interesting "tiger" stripe
livery with the markings of the Czech Air Force. Very beautiful and in
1:48-scale. More on this tomorrow.

Second is the SM-79 as used by Spain in their Civil War. Also in
1:48-scale, this is a rather large sized model and a rather distinctive
addition to your collection. Much detail and slightly higher in cost then
the usual 1:48 scale. Worth every nickel and more.

Apologies for delay's in the offerings but I have had many problems
resulting from a severe crash. I expect to be back in full operation in a
few more days.
My apologies for any delays this has caused anyone.
http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

DeWayne
dewayne1.jpg

dewayne2.jpg

Bowdenja

ALL RIGHT! Finally a three engined Italian Bomber! Yippee! Be ordering tomorrow DeWayne!

Hope the crash wasn't too bad!!?? It was PC related not automobile related...........right?

john

NOBI

Hi There,

Just got my copy and can tell everybody that model is worth every penny u spend. SM.79 impressive me with 3 engines and look cool camouflag. inside kit u must say WOW with Roman's style weathering what u can not find in another PDF model and it's HUGE. superb addition for new year festival.

For me this new year festival will not have any party or celebration. all still sad with a terrible disaster. government announce that no party or count down to new year in Thailand. we loose more than 1,500 people in tsunami and number still not stop.

Happy New Year with impressive model from DeWayne.

Darwin

DeWayne, I feel your pain....Christmas morning, tried booting up my own PC and nada. Fortunately, it was just the power strip that went south, and not my model collection, but it took the better part of a half hour of colorful words before that was verified. The effort was not in vain, however....finally being forced into digging out the CPU from behind the rat's nest of wiring finally got the DVD drive and additional hard drive in place.

You force me to let the moths out of the pocket book again. Whilst on the subject....what about the flapjack thingie now appearing on the home page? Come clean...ve haff our vays to make you talk! Resistance is futile!!!

DeWayne

The Sack will be released later this next week along with some goodies from Marek. I'm still 'half operating' with this system and that's why all is slow in coming. Marek sent a Christmas model for release the day before everything fell in and so it was not released. I don't yet have Corel up and running along with the others I need to fully function but it should be soon.

Look for some more interesting and exciting new models from Marek, Nobi and Roman in the coming new year. Also have been talking with some other designers as yet unheard of. We will see what comes from these talks next year.

Have a safe and happy new year,
DeWayne