Skyrim - Imperial Gladius

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Alright, so I think I finally have something I can work with. I'm doing a model of the Imperial Sword from Skyrim, and this will be my first serious attempt at a good-looking sword after the disaster with my steel sword.

But, of course, just when I'm on a roll, things happen. I'm going to the hospital tonight, and I might have to stay there, so if so there will be delays if not no communication at all with you guys. But for now, enjoy these screenshots:

JI9vcS4.png

Xg6niP4.png

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
The outline is a bit different from that of the Gladius Iberius but it does have some similarities. Get well soon and hope to see some more work on this project.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am sorry to hear that you have to go into the hospital. I hope that all is well and that what ever is wrong will be taken care of quickly, and that you are able to make a QUICK and STRONG recovery.
Take care of yourself. That is the most important thing now.
We will ALWAYS be here, and you ALWAYS have a place to return to.

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
I am sorry to hear that you have to go into the hospital. I hope that all is well and that what ever is wrong will be taken care of quickly, and that you are able to make a QUICK and STRONG recovery.
Take care of yourself. That is the most important thing now.
We will ALWAYS be here, and you ALWAYS have a place to return to.

Thanks man, that means a lot :mrgreen:
Luckily, I was discharged after a few tests, so i'm back home, but I decided to take the day off. And, using my time off, I finished drawing up the blade, which all in all takes up about eight pages:
n2sNsUr.png

All that's left is the handle, which should be done within the next two hours, and if I can get my printer to work, I'll start testbuilding!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am glad to hear that you are OK and that you did not have to stay in the hospital.
Working on projects like this, is (ALWAYS) a GREAT way to spend your time when you take time off from work!

With all of the layering and detail that you are putting into this project, It looks like it will be a REALLY GOOD model!
I will be following this thread!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!