So I think my "fans" (christ, saying I have fans sounds completely and utterly self-righteous) know by now that I am a HUGE Skyrim fan. For whatever reason, the Dragon Priests are my favorite antagonists based on canon alone - ingame, they're a total b__ch to fight. Anyway, I plan to do a whole series of Dragon Priest paraphernalia, which will hopefully include the dagger, staff, and maybe even their armor. But for now, I'm just going to do a generic Dragon Priest mask. So on to the actual build report. The mask seems simple enough to do, though it's sort of new to me, as I haven't had much experience with organic shapes. I started out with a picture of the mask taken from the game (courtesy of the Elder Scrolls Wiki), after which I made a simple trace. I stretched the trace so it could be folded at 45 degrees and retain the original dimensions, and then I drew on the details.