simplistic star trek saved the whales diorama

linweseregon

Nov 23, 2013
Scotland
As will I :). I found a Golden Gate on a skyscraper modelling site, although the whales are proving problematic - a 50mm bop would need 5mm humpbacks and the smallest I've found were 10mm earrings! Unfortunately a 50mm bop also needs the central bridge span to be 0.5m long! Good luck with your one :D

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I mis-communicated because I am so tired today. sorry. I meant that I had to re-size all the pictures to fit the diorama. the objects will not be in any scale in relation to the other objects. just a splash page movie poster kind of thing.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
thanks!
got a job interview today at noon, will last about 4 hours. and then tomorrow all day at the hospital for a
''I survived past 50 yrs so I need to get a heart stress test''
instead of getting a medal for it.
---started out kennedy, neil sadaka, Vietnam,social rights, hells angels, protests, the zodiac killer, hippies, the moon shots and landing, the beatles, and Woodstock, lee majors, star trek, muskrat love, and then,
when I should have died----- when disco hit,
disco duck and the melted 70's kind of a defrost damaged freezer goods from the 60's took over when all the good music ran out. waiting for punk rock and new wave music finally getting some just to be buried under so much rap that i thought i was in some kind of Rod McQuen memorial campout, ufos, commie uprisings and fallings, enough to make billy joel cry about, HECK- maybe I ''started the fire'', I don't know, I was so screwed up by then,

false memory syndrome crack cocaine Kurt kobaine, gulf war
food ala' nuevo micro plates, aliens, bigfoot, cellphones,
alien hybrid family members
windows vista gas lines and son of gas lines, suv's Wal-Mart, mass shootings, no moon shot in 2010, a star trek reboot, google e-net goggles,
I thought at least I should get a discount or something.
and so many people in one place, the waiting is long, I wish they can rush me right thru the 4 hour test and the 3 hour pre-test and post-test procedures. the first thing I am going to do when I get home is play all my Irwin Allen and Gerry Anderson video collections and hope it all goes away.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
just finished my heart stress test. 6 hours of hellish torture. uh-oh,.....the doctor wants me to come in again for another one. looks like im old. yes the tests comfirm it, im old. and scared to death.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
flippin' doctors just wanted to finish the test,
instead of some kind of urgent surgery being needed like they implied.
they couldn't find anything so they wanted to look closer is all.

thank god for Techs,

who actually know what's going on and saved me time and worries and trouble!
im a-ok for a fat guy who is 52 yrs. old. in fact not doing too bad in most departments.

SERMON SPOILER----- eat veggies and no bread, stop smoking and street drugs, why? not because you will drop dead and your troubles are over in mid life _____but because it starts hurting and never stops if you don't and you will probably live to be 70-75.

NOW ON TO MY HAKO-OBUERU DIORAMA!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Due to the nature of my injury, the heart stress test I just had had to be done chemically (just before they cracked my head open in Nov. 2013). Yup, they tried to give me a heart attack. They failed, I was buzzed, even with all the drugs, they had me squeezing rubber balls with each hand to try and "stress" me out. They said, if I had not had a heart attack by now, I wasn't going too. I'm old too, almost a decade older than you, scary eh? I told my cardiologist that I could slow my heart down quite a bit. He hooks me up to a machine, and I show him. He says, "Stop that". :)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I heard of yogis doing that, and in the military some rangers could, that's a major accomplishment! I sure feel bad about that stuff you went thru, and im glad that you are not going to have a h.a.
the stuff we go thru as we get older! I say send me to vegas for a week and saiyonara suckers and be done with it!

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
ok, not that its not a shock to any and all that I am back, I had a scan that turned into triple by pass. I was in the hospital for a week, but made sure that the terror would stop once I was let go so im home. 98% blockage. Charlie brown, you blockage! seriously, if you want t know the pain we are in every day, go stub your toe, and when you are done jumping around and finished crying, go stub it again and again and again until doctors tell you that you need to stop that kind of diet, and give you monkey pills to ease the agony. [pills that turn you into a mental monkey] then continue to ram your toe into your metal bedframe in the dark, until you are hospitalized. now do that for the rest 0f your days. lol
oh, and don't forget that your new identification of pain, [how do you feel?] starts out with yelling, and in the category 9- for agony.