Short train videos etc

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
A friend of mine has a 3yo autistic son who is just facinated by pictures of trains wizzing past, and trains in general. I said I'd ask if anyone knows of any quick downloads of trains going past, be they real, animated, model or otherwise. Any ideas? Thank in advance.:) The only one he has at the mo, is the intro from SimCity 3000 Unlimited game. Sorta something similar to that he's looking for.

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Woodie if he has a computer tell him to get Microsoft's Train Sim. You can set it so you don't have to drive you can just "ride" and set the view to outside and he can watch trains wizz by all day. They have Japan, Europe and North America, steam and desiel.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Thanks BDC. Just the sorta thing.

Tyson, I suggested Trainsimulator, but you've gotta buy it, and that's an overkill just to amuse a 3yo, and there are no downloadable demo's/captures of trainsimulator (that I can find). Thanks for suggestion anyway. :cool:

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Thanks Tyson, but the guy himself is not really into trains, and you know kids..... well..... give 'em a week and they're over it! He's only 3 anyway!! But I suppose get 'em into it while they're young! Passing toots will do for the time being. :)

Thanks for the offer anyway. Much appreciated. :)

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Thanks guys!

Thanks for your responses guys. Much appreciated.

BDC, the guy that wanted the clips is so appreciative your link. His response in the forum where he asked is here

Ummmm..... don't worry bout the rest of the thread, unless your up for some..... "reading". Afterall, it is a Science Forum! :rolleyes: