Shaygetz-2005 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Beard

Oct 1, 2004
Ft. Walton Beach, FL
I wish I could watch you do some of that fine soldering work and, for that matter, your techniques at modeling. Nice work. If I can find a way to get off next weekend I will get to see your work in person. Otherwise I will study it carefully while the modules are at "new" Bobs after the first of the year.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
If I was the guy on the left, I'd be a bit concerned standing in a field of wet plaster.:eek: He'd better get a move on before it dries.:D:D

Lot's of fun, looking good...:thumb:

trainwhiz20

Aug 9, 2004
Tampa, FL
Looks amazing! :eek:

I'm personally envious of those road crossings... you make it look so easy!

EZ, what are you talking about? That engineer is standing in snow! I think they had to shovel the train out... but ended up misplacing the tracks... hehe.:p

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
trainwhiz20 said:
...EZ, what are you talking about? That engineer is standing in snow! I think they had to shovel the train out... but ended up misplacing the tracks... hehe.:p
Sorry, around here we have no concept of what snow looks like. Yeah, I've seen pictures, but they say you don't know what something is until you've seen it in person. :p:p So you can't blame me for confusing it with plaster, cream of wheat, whipped cream or a meringue pie.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I'll have to take your word for it that that's what it is though since I have no intentions of going anywhere to find out for myself.:D :wave: :D :wave:

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
This is how it will go to the GATS show in Pensacola this weekend. Then I can concentrate on the tower itself.

Attachments

• 2005j.jpg
    2005j.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.