abv.jpg

abw.jpg

Critter Race!

aby.jpg

Athern is Earnsted, so the bachy has a chance :D :D :D

shamus

Registered Member
Hiya Jon,
Shamus Forest, what can I say, I am delighted with it. It looks excellent. Very nice indeed. :thumb:
Shamus

jkristia

Looks great Jon. I especially like this picture. Nice camera angle, almost like being there right next to the track :thumb:
abw.jpg

jon-monon

Thanks good folks. It sure is nice to hear it from some of the best modelers on the planet!

Jesper, that's one of my favorite views too. Did I tell you I made contact with long lost cousins in Danmark? :D I'm told I've decended from pirates! :D

George D

Should be titled, "What's Left of Shamus Forest" with all your clear cutting. :) Your scenery work looks good. :thumb:
George

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Very nice pics Jon! Your scenary and your photography put on a great show. Hmmmm, that Number 1 unit with its black scheme and yellow handrails would look pretty good with a PC mating worms logo! :D I like the loco!
Ralph

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Very nice Jon. It is a shame what loggers do with their clear cutting habits. It's no wonder some of these greenpeace folks chain themselves to trees to prevent them from being cut down. I know we all want lumber for various purposes but at the same time, we don't like to see these denuded slopes. Catch22

jon-monon

I ordered my LPBs to plant three for every one they take, but I don't see any saplings. It's not always a managment problem :D :D :D

BTW you guys: What a boost to get a nod from the very people I strive to shadow. I'm doin' the curley shuffle while I type this in whop-whop-whop! Ooops :eek:ops: keyboard tangle.