shack therapy

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
thanks guys
Clerg I have no idea to be honest..hehe it will prolly end up somewhere close to the freight house. I do see it grown over with weeds.

Robin it's made of basswood strip and paper. your mastery of cardboard construction has inspired me. I'm planning on working more with paper.

Russ glad you found the Gauge it is an awsome place fer sure. I enjoy scratchbuild alot. here is a pic of the project I am the most proud of so far. It is done in brass . I model in HO.

t.

Attachments

• engine scratch1.jpg
    engine scratch1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 234

Keith 55

Jun 18, 2003
San Antonio, Texas-USA
Visit site
Wow, T! There's a lot of great scratchbuilders here, but I suspect you are a cut or three above. For the benefit of us new guys could you possibly start posting shots of some of your other fine work? I'm sure you'll inspire us all! Thanks-Keith55

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
OK, t., a little less shackin', and a little more modelbuilding, and we could all have more excellent pictures to look at!:D :D :D :D

That really is a character piece, and I too can see it grown over with weeds! Super!
Pete

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Welcome back t! That is really shackilicious! Or as the B-52s might sing, "Funky little shack!" :) Seriously, a very nice model that will look great on your layout. Successful therapy, I'd say!
Ralph

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Thanks guy's This charming, er...cottage.. features no complicated indoor plumbing or electricity. Making it a snap fer the do it yourselfer. Plus since it's so small your bound to have some boards left over to make a proper privy. :D

No plans needed, but are available from the-
"Look What Billybob Built" campany. ;)

t.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hi t!
Good to hear from you again!

Love that little shack!
That would fit right in on any layout, any era...although I'd kinda like it beside a lake or a river...good place to do some fishin', some drinkin', or just some sittin' & thinkin'!:D :cool: :cool: :D