Sh...Sh...Shhh...SHARKS!!!!!!!

Blake

Another set of Pennsy units getting painted in the BlakeDTatar.com shop. RF-16 sharks A-B-A in N scale. Notice how NEAT and TIDY my workbench is!:D :D

Attachments

• shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 197

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Are the sharks spray painted? Obviously moved to you neat workbench after the messy step of painting.
Looking good

jon-monon

Great lookin' sharks, Blake! I gotta get sumadem one day. Hey, BTW, what's all the green stuff all over the bench? Mine looks like random colors, kinda like a box of crayons, but shaped like tools, train parts, jeep parts, MGB parts, electronics and stereo parts and a few CDs. :D :D :D and I've been cleanin' :rolleyes:

Blake

Jeeps for Jon

These are 1/35 scale jeeps, WWII style. Check 'em out Jon.

Attachments

• gp1.jpg
    gp1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 153

Blake

More Jeeps for Jon.

I gave up the spray painting, easier just to dip 'em in house paint. Hey Jon, the green stuff is tool camo. All of my tools are green so that my bench looks neat!!:D :D :D :D

Attachments

• gp2.jpg
    gp2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 152

jon-monon

Fantastic Jeeps! Are they HO scale?

I've sold the Jeep :( and now most of the parts, spare a u-joint or two, are off the bench and on a cart by the door to be sold. The good news is there's room for a layout in the garage now :) Want to buy a blown up V6?

PaulsenSnow.jpg

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Couldn't resist...

Would those be GUARD sharks?

With apologies to Charlie and other "Gaugespeakers"... ;)

Andrew

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Great looking sharks! Beautiful paint job! Looking forward to seeing them at the head end of a train!
Ralph
Cool jeeps too!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Yessir! :) Its also cool to see the train phone antennas on those units. Very nice!
Ralph

MCL_RDG

SURFS UP!

C'mon in, the waters fine????

Lemme see |||||||||, yep 9, got all toes!

Nice job Blake. Uh, wasn't there a SF unit on your beach, I mean- uhh- bench a few moments ago ago? Ahhh- don't worry about it, it'll wash uP later I'm sure.

Mark

Attachments

• surfsup.jpg
    surfsup.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 33

Blake

Hey Mark, don't think that I wasn't tempted to break out a set of 1/72 scale P-40 Warhawk shark mouths and slap them on those bad boys!! God, imagine how cool that could be.....I need a shark!